Documentation issued by healthcare facilities, pharmacies, test laboratories, general practitioners and paediatricians attesting to vaccination, recovery from infection or a negative result of a molecular or antigenic test carried out within 48 hours prior to vaccination, have similar validity to Covid-19 Green Certification.HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GREEN PASS
- You can use the apps and the different possibilities provided
- or use the https://www.dgc.gov.it/spa/public/home page that opens by clicking on “Tessera sanitaria” (“Health Card”)
- USERS REGISTERED WITH THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE WHO HAVE A VALID BLUE HEALTH CARD
Select « Utente provvisto di tessera sanitaria »
- Enter the last 8 digits of the health card number.
Enter the expiry date of your health card.
Enter the AUTHCODE
- If you do not have the authcode, you can retrieve it: https://www.dgc.gov.it/spa/public/reqauth
IF THIS PROCEDURE FAILS, USERS WITH HEALTH CARDS can contact their general practitioner, freely chosen paediatrician or PHARMACY to retrieve their COVID-19 Green Pass
2. USERS NOT REGISTERED WITH THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE VACCINATED IN ITALY
- Enter the Tax Code (16 letters and numbers) or the STP Code (STP followed by 13 numbers) or the Univocal Code (provisional tax code of 11 numbers) reported in the SMS received confirming the vaccine booking and / or written on the certificate vaccinal.
- Enter the date of vaccination (for two-dose vaccines, the date of the second dose must be entered).
- Choose language for certification
- Enter the security code (copy the letters of the colored figure).
- Click “Recupera certificazione” (“Retrieve certification”).
- Click “Scarica certificazione/ Scarica QR code” (“Download certification / Download QR code”).
ONLY if the writing “CERTIFICAZIONE NON DISPONIBILE” (“CERTIFICATION NOT AVAILABLE”) appears, foreign people vaccinated in Milan city BEFORE 31 July, if they wish, can send a report that will be sent to the Region by filling out the form at this link: https://bit.ly/3CG0W3q